Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

It's still 2012, right?  Plenty of  time to post Christmas pictures before we ring in the new year...













 
 Still time to say how much I loved spending our first Christmas in our new home but more than that I loved spending it with these guys...my sister Shona and her family who drove up from Florida the day after Christmas. 



 There was plenty of cousin bonding...over the internet...
 And then there was the old fashion kind of bonding...













Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you  are all  looking forward to a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! What a cute key ornament (you put that on just for me, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow missed the change of your blog address. I am so happy to see that you are settled into you new house. What a wonderful blessing right at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla! Hope you had a wonderful holiday! I need to stop by your blog to catch up!

      Delete